Friday, April 1, 2011

Granny Xhamster Heels

cornet PEANUT TO KILOMETER TWO AND A HALF ...

Párraga went up the street from the Viper uphill pushing his cart full of cones, ringing a bell and shouting their lungs: "Peanuts! The manisero arrived! "While the corner of Estrada Palma was beginning to smell like roasted peanuts. I have three, four, five years and enjoyed the spectacle from the balcony of the apartment of my grandparents. At that age yet I did not like peanuts and who looked forward to was the seller of bread glory.

This scene was boarded up in my emotional memory and I did not hear the word pronounced peanut frequently until the early eighties, but with a different meaning that had nothing to do with cones.

Depending on the nationality, around here they say pot, joint, blunt, cocky, weed. At the Havana Eighties we called peanuts.

Peanuts presented it to me my dear friend bogeyman. With horror I've always had to go to stop a prison, I tried to doors and windows closed, explaining vehemently to my companion adventure that what caused me not half and half, while secretly watched through the window that had not "the coast is clear."

Although I always say that, as Bill Clinton , I did not suck, my little apartment in Havana then became a sanctuary for beginners. "What ... enjoy!" Said one. "What, we service ...!" Said others. I must confess that peanuts helped many of my generation to reconcile the larvae hatched in the aftermath of the Embassy of Peru, the Mariel boatlift and the brutal repudiation meetings that would make us then worms a proud ... "with the naivete of believing ourselves the intellectual and artistic future of the country, elected to end the intolerance of the older generations.

used to go with "coconut" to look at Km Two and a Half, a model housing development Altahabana Sandino behind the neighborhood where the police dared not enter. One of the anecdotes that gave fame to the beautiful neighborhood Two and Half Km was that which occurred after a murder. The police came to the village by parachute to collect the murder weapon.

The patriarch was called Alberto Caridad, honest in his business. Not to wait for Alberto Charity night, my dear "coco" ran like Juan Torena, heart in hand, after some thugs, taking advantage of the absence of Alberto Caridad, try to shake the money. When I go running a "coconut" by my side, I did not think twice and threw a runner behind him. After the shock and as safe, I asked my friend what he felt at that time that those brown knocked on the ground, to which he replied: "The truth is that I wanted to throw me to mourn and call my Mom. "

Carter's visit and the gift you make to this alternative bloggers in Cuba, I find that peanuts, the real, has become popular over there and I realize that I have misinterpreted several emails I have come from Cuba.

For example, a childhood friend the other day I wrote from Havana that he was tired of peanuts, which told him to stop smoking. Two days later I received his lines, saying: "... are you talking about? A Coca Cola you forget you have exchanged: My dear, I smoked in my life ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment