Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rf Interfacing With Pic 16f877a

still uncertainty in Buenos Aires.

Plácido Domingo arrived in Argentina for a concert on Wednesday 23 March at the Teatro Colon, starting at 19:30, and the Obelisk, from 21:30. Without But still do not know if you can make the show.
During a press conference in Recoleta, Placido Domingo said that on Tuesday, 22 will have a definitive answer on what will happen to his show.
"The problem is more serious than it seems and I am with the musicians, no matter what happens. If we delay it will leave me with sadness, not sing, but I will make every effort to talk to people who have responsibility for this, "said the musician.
"I understand both sides. I've been on the side of a theater, as I have been the artistic side and those who suffer with this are the innocent, that is, the public wanted to be on July 9. And it we hope to save, "said the interpreter who had scheduled a show in Columbus and on July 9.
"On Tuesday we will know if there is a concert in Columbus, however, it gives me a thrill to be here. It is important to fix everything to make this theater work again properly. You can do everything out in the Obelisk or delay, "said Domingo, pending the settlement of the conflict between the musicians and the city government because the orchestra refused to accompany the artist, not to reach an agreement.
Next year will mark 40 years since the first time I sang at the Colon and, as confirmed, would like to return the country to celebrate the anniversary.
Source: www.teleshow.infobae.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment